The Alabama Technology Integration Coach Certification Program consists of a year-long program delivered in a blend of face-to-face and online environments. The coursework is based on the ISTE Standards for Coaches, with participants completing a showcase product throughout the program.
A successful candidate for the ALTIC Certification Program should currently serve the role of technology coach for a school or school system. All applications will be reviewed and candidates will be selected by the ALET Certification Program Committee. Each cohort of the ALTIC program will accept a max of fifteen (15) participants.
Must meet all-
- ALET Member (Click HERE for information about ALET membership)
- A minimum of three years of experience working in the education field
- A letter of recommendation submitted by the district’s delegate member
- Acceptance into the program as decided by the ALET Certification Program Committee
The fee for the Alabama Technology Integration Coach Certification Program is $50. Participants are responsible for paying for their own travel, lodging, and meals.
You will be sent an invoice by email prior to the start of the first course and must be paid prior to the start of the first course. As each system has individual policies on certification programs, check with your CSFO to determine if the cost can be covered by your system.
September 22-25: ALET Fall Symposium- Orange Beach Alabama (Required to register and attend)
- September 22 Tentative Start time 12:30PM. All participants must be on site. (Official time released sooner to conference date.)
- September 22 5:30PM- Visit the ALTIC BETA Coaches Showcase prior to the President’s Reception
- September 24 Afternoon Sessions (Official time released sooner to conference date.)
October 2019-May 2020- Ongoing Coursework
August 2020- Preparation for Graduation and Showcase
September 2020 – Graduation and Showcase during the Fall Symposium
The face-to-face coursework will run in conjunction with ALET’s Fall conference held annually in Orange Beach. Participants must attend this face to face coursework with the cohort to which they are assigned. This group will work collaboratively in order to create a professional network of peers.
The remaining coursework will be covered in an online environment. During the year-long program, cohort members will be given the opportunity to visit fellow coaches. Additionally, monthly conversations occur in a variety of ways through Hangout, Voxer, Twitter and more. Detailed information will be provided to accepted cohort members.
Applications are now closed.
- Sharon Mumm -email@example.com
- Beth Parker -firstname.lastname@example.org
- Valerie Curtis- email@example.com
VP of Professional Learning – Dr. Connie Bain